Organize and manage enterprise Data Model Repository used by business units and infrastructure units. Process service requests for Data Modeling and Management activities. Confer with business and technical staff regarding procedures. Test, monitor quality control, and support installation of new releases or patches of vendor software.Work is generally moderate to high in scope and complexity. Knowledge is applied to resolve routine to non-standard issues, as necessary. Work may be done independently or under limited supervision.
The Model Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Work with manager to define process for ongoing evaluation/development of automated and manual procedures for data model management, data classification, processing, metrics reporting and metadata retrieval and delivery.
- Contribute to developing and communicating corporate standards and procedures for using, providing access to, and reporting metadata.
- Assist manager to develop and maintain Metadata Repository as the platform for centralized, cross-referenced data models, data dictionaries other data artifacts.
- Engage with Data Modelers to facilitate resolution of existing data model artifacts (Data Dictionary, Logical and Physical Data Models) associated with software assets.
- Ensure data management procedures are followed for data model management.
- Monitor, report on metrics for data governance. Identify gaps and resolve.
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Information Management, Computer Science or or equivalent degree from an accredited academic institution.
? A minimum of three years experience in data administration.
? Experience with data management standards and data model practices.
? Strong analytical skills with a problem solving approach capable of managing multiple priorities.
? Work effectively with multifunctional teams and ability to build good working relationships.
? Experience with ER/Studio Repository.
? Experience in Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts.