Urgent Job for Web Services Integration Tester in Olympia, WA
TRIP Req id: WR 14-69
Position: Web Services Integration Tester
Issued By: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF THE COURTS, WA
Work Location: 1206 Quince Street SE, Olympia, WA
Duration: 12 Months
Three (3) references are required for each Proposed Candidate
Mandatory Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Years of Experience Page(s) & Paragraph(s) where document in resume
· -Junior level of experience (minimum of 3 years) of continuous documented in web services integration testing
· (Minimum of 5 years of documented continuous web services integration testing may qualify proposed candidate for hourly rates under Senior level experience as permitted under Vendor’s Master Agreement with DES.)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or closely allied field. or
· An Associate Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or closely allied field and two additional years of web services integration testing.
· Minimum of 5 years of Java or .NET applications testing experience.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Years of Experience
· Experience in court business processes and court data.
· Experience working with SQL Server, SharePoint, and Rational Clear Quest
· Experience working NIEM
· Experience working with Java Jagacy 3270 emulation software