Unanswered: Right Click in Access 2013

Does anyone know how I can personalise the right click function in Access 2013. I want to right click and paste but it give me an error whenever I right click:

MICROSOFT ACCESS CAN NOT FIND THE OBJECT CUTPASTE
    If it is anew macro, or macro group, make sure that you have saved it and typed its name correctly.

Provided Answers: 14
    Personalise the right click function for what? Depending on where you "right-click", different actions can be performed. On a form or report, it opens a popup menu that you can specify using the ShortcutMenuBar property, on a control it does whatever you want provided that you have created the proper event handler (event OnMouseUp with testing of the Button parameter).
    Have a nice day!

In every form on my database. I want to be able to right click and past text from e-mails into a text box on the forms

Provided Answers: 14
    If it's for using in a textbox, you'll need to write a TextBoxName_OnMouseUp event handler. The code in it should test to see if the right button was pressed by checking the value of the Button parameter (the procedure will be called whichever button was pressed), then use a Windows API or perhaps a macro-style command (DoCmd.???) to paste the content of the clipboard into the textbox.
    Have a nice day!