Question Unanswered: Report Page Header Issue

I have a report original constructed in Access 2003, and I ma now using 2013. The report page header height is set at 22" and will not let me change it???

Can anyone tell me why this has occurred and how to fix it?? All other reports work fine.

Dan

Are you able to change the height to something greater than 22, or just not at all?

Is it possible that there is an item that's been dropped into the header at around about the 22" mark?

Have you tried to write an event procedure within the On Load option which changes the height of the page? i.e.

Code:
    Private Sub Report_Load()

Me.PageHeaderSection.Height = 1440

End Sub
    Note that access uses Twips as it's unit of measure so 1 inch is 1440, and 1 cm is 567

Thanks for the response!

I am unable to adjust the height by entering a different number. I am also not versed in code and would not know where to begin.

I am attaching a Db (Sample) with just the report in it for you to look at. Really appreciate the help and would like to know how you fix this as I may have other reports show up with the same issue.

Dan
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Dan,

I'm sorry; I was out of the office and don't have Microsoft Office at home.

I've looked at your report, and the problem is down to a single item on your report.

Line51 is positioned with the top value equal to -0.106cm

I don't know why this would stop you changing the page size, but it's the cause of your issue.

If you select line 51 using the object explorer (sheet, and press delete. It will solve all of your issues). If you can't use the object explorer, just moving it via the property sheet, to a positive value solves the problem. Screen shot attached.

Christy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot.png  

Christy,

Likewise I have been working 12 hour shifts for the past several days and have been unable to reply. Time constraints forced me to rebuild the report.

I will look at what you suggest so I can learn form this ... thanks for all your assistance!!!