Unanswered: Genealogy Database

I am trying to create a genealogy database from all of my single records. I have a table with all the individuals called tblINDIVIDUALS with the fields: AutoID, FirstName, LastName, Parents.

I have a family table called tblFAMILIES with the fields: FamilyID, MotherID, FatherID, MarriageDate.

I have relationships between AutoID and MotherID; AutoID and FatherID.

I was able to create a form that will link the parents together with the MotherID and FatherID with it creating a FamilyID.

I'm having problems with the second part of the process, which is connecting the mother and father to the child. My ultimate goal is to link the FamilyID to the 'Parents' field of the tblINDIVIDUALS. I have created a form that will open up the child's name and an unbound combo box that will display the Mother, Father and FamilyID. I cannot figure out how to get that information to update in the Parents field.

Can anyone help please?

out on a limb
    Provided Answers: 59
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

I have researched and I'm even using the database template that I found. But I need to use the data I currently have rather than retype all the information into this new database. So I'm trying to recreate it by using that example with my information and tables. The template uses a code to submit the information but even when I try to change the code to match my information, I can't seem to get it to work. I don't understand the code enough to know what I'm doing wrong.