CIPFA is looking for a Marketing Database Analyst in London, UK!
About our client
CIPFA is the only professional accountancy body exclusively dedicated to public finance in the world. With an international remit, their members work throughout the public services, in national agencies, major accountancy firms, and in other bodies where public money needs to be effectively and efficiently managed.
Globally, CIPFA shows the way in public finance by standing up for sound public financial management and good governance. They work with high profile donors, partner governments, accountancy bodies and the public sector around the world to advance public finance and support better public services.
CIPFA, based in Central London, is looking for a Marketing Database Analyst to support the marketing team and provide insight and evaluation on direct marketing campaigns and activity. In this diverse and varied role you will:
• Develop customer segmentation strategies to support an eCRM programme in order to maximise marketing effectiveness and optimise the customer experience
• Provide data lists for email and direct marketing activity, forming cohesive and effective master campaign lists
• Develop technical tools to assist with data list development to improve the speed, accuracy and delivery of key lists
• Develop and maintain CIPFA's prospect and customer database for marketing purposes and the integration of external data sources with their CRM system, Consensus
• Develop a suite of reports that will assist the marketing team's understanding of the market and to identify opportunities for market coverage
Who we're looking for
The Marketing Database Analyst will need to have demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining databases. This will include complex report generation, integrating third party solutions and strong project management skills. A solid understanding of marketing techniques and practices are vital in order to effectively work with the marketing team and so having worked in marketing or a highly similar role beforehand is essential.
The successful Marketing Database Analyst will need to be able to build strong working relationships with stakeholders and have a creative eye for detail, along with strong technical competencies..
What's on offer
Salary £32,000-34,000 + benefits
For further info, apply or phone on 0207 269 2581. Job Ref: 13348530