Unanswered: VBA to move rows to another sheet based on criteria

I am currently working on a pro-bono project for a local non profit and I am looking for a simple way to import their G/L data into different tabs based on a reference cell value.

I have attached my current workbook and any help creating a VBA code would be greatly appreciated:

On the tab "Import" the non profit is pasting lines of accounting data starting on line 3 (Line 1&2 are headers).
    I am looking for a VBA that will reference the value in column K and Copy/Paste the entire line onto the tab with the same tab title as the value in column K. (the tab titles are being created by cell B2).
    When the data gets pasted onto the tab I am looking for it to start on line 30 (its being included in pivot tables) and always paste after the last row of Data.
    This is a process they will run once a month, so I am going to assign the VBA to a macro button on the Import tab.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Unhappy VBA Split Data and paste on Separate Tabs

I am currently working on a pro-bono project for a local non profit and I am looking for a simple way to import their G/L data into different tabs based on a reference cell value.

I have attached my current workbook and any help creating a VBA code would be greatly appreciated:

On the tab "Import" the non profit is pasting lines of accounting data starting on line 3 (Line 1&2 are headers).
    I am looking for a VBA that will reference the value in column K and Copy/Paste the entire line onto the tab with the same tab title as the value in column K. (the tab titles are being created by cell B2).
    When the data gets pasted onto the tab I am looking for it to start on line 30 (its being included in pivot tables) and always paste after the last row of Data.
    This is a process they will run once a month, so I am going to assign the VBA to a macro button on the Import tab.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 24
    It would be something like this:...

Code:
    Public Sub CopyData2Sheets()
    Dim shtImp As Worksheet
    Dim sSht As String
    Dim r As Long

Set shtImp = Worksheets("IMPORT")  'get the data sheet
    shtImp.Activate
    Range("A3").Select

While ActiveCell <> ""            'scan all records in IMPORT sheet
       r = ActiveCell.Row
       Range("K" & r).Select
       sSht = ActiveCell.Value                   'get the sheet target name
       Range("A" & r & ":N" & r).Select
       Selection.Copy

Worksheets(sSht).Activate
        Range("B31").Select  'startg pt
        Selection.End(xlDown).Select   'find last row
        ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select    'next target cell
        ActiveSheet.Paste
        Application.CutCopyMode = False

shtImp.Activate
       ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select    'next record to copy
    Wend

Set shtImp = Nothing
    End Sub

Thank you & Follow up

ranman256 thank you for your help with this code. Do you know how I could ignore a line of data if I don't have a corresponding tab to copy it onto?