In this role you will deliver against a roadmap of enterprise data capabilities. You will develop the talent and skills of the data team ensuring we have the expertise needed to deliver these capabilities. You will work within IT and with our business partners to develop and maintain data standards. Most importantly you will develop a cross functional team that unleashes the business insight that can be found in our data. Responsibilities: Development of individual contributors, ensures appropriate training, skill and opportunity development for enterprise data staff. Works with stakeholders including IT and business to deliver comprehensive data services. Manages ongoing delivery of the enterprise data platforms, Master Data, Business Intelligence, Analytics, ETL and Reporting. Manage strategic vendors to deliver project, maintenance and operations servicing enterprise data capabilities. Manages Research and Proof of Technologies directed at evolving enterprise data capabilities. Works with strategy & planning, architecture, infrastructure and solution delivery to develop data strategies & roadmaps. Manages and maintains data governance processes to ensure standards, controls and best practices are followed and are aligned to architecture standards. Sponsor the Data Center of Excellence. Qualifications: Required: 5 Years of managing an enterprise data team 10 years of Data related experience in data warehousing, data analytics or advanced data analysis Ability to collaborate across IT and Business departments to align on investments, resource allocation and services Ability to motivate and lead senior enterprise data professionals Deep of understanding of Enterprise Data Technologies: ETL, BI, Analytics and data warehousing techniques Deep understanding of Data Analysis techniques including data modeling and data flow development Preferred: Financial Service Experience (preferably Insurance) and knowledge of industry trends Knowledge of Insurance Industry data standards such as ACORD, IAA and IIW Technical knowledge of SAS, Microsoft Business Intelligence (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and IBM InfoSPhere products Agile Business Intelligence Methodology MBA or advanced degree
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Salary + Bonusdat

Garry, My client offers a very competitive salary and benefits, they are Top Rated. If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please Contact me ASAP at, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. I have many so please when you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Please provide a MS Word copy of your most recent resume. It is always helpful as well and will be needed. Note: This is not an automated e-mail, please reply via email if interested.

Please no calls at this time.

Thank you,