Thread: Relationships

Unanswered: Relationships

Hello, I am trying to write a database for a company that I was just hired. I have a table that list information about different businesses, I have a table for email addresses since many of my businesses have multiple email address. I then have a table that allows me to check different ways organizations can help my company.

I have made a for and sub forms having them all linked together, that is finally working.

My question now is when I go to run queries I either get just part of the information or I get many duplicates of each record.

Can anyone point me in the write direction to figure this out. I don't want to start adding information till I know it works.

The other question is can I continue to add subforms to the database once I start adding information and the company is growing.

Provided Answers: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeBridge View Post
    My question now is when I go to run queries I either get just part of the information or I get many duplicates of each record.
    Which queries? Please post the SQL expression of those queries, as well as information about the structure (names, column names and data types) of the tables involved.
    Have a nice day!

Sql

What do you mean by SQL expression. Sorry if that sounds like a dumb question.

Provided Answers: 14
    Open the query in design mode, right click on it and select "SQL" in the contextual menu.
    Have a nice day!

SetUP

I was wondering f I posted my database on here if anyone could look at it and tell me if is is set up correctly or give me better ideas how to make it run more effectively.

Help

If I post my database can someone look at it and tell me what I am doing wrong. I have two drop down menu's. It will not let me use both dropdown menu's I really need to get this working. I am going to go ahead and post it. Any help will be appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files