Quick 3NF Estate Agent DB question

Hello. I wondered if people could give me some advice on my database design and how it could be further improved. I have attached an image which gives a very brief overview.

My first question is how would you represent who owns which property?

My original idea was to have a separate table as shown in the image but in theory there is no reason why it couldn’t be added to the Property For Sale table. Although would you still keep it as a separate table as it could prove beneficial if the estate agent opens a new branch or wants to hold extra data about ownership??

Second question. I wondered if you could give me some advice on the design in terms of 3NF. I appreciate that it’s not possible to give a definitive answer without seeing more detail but does it seem adequate? It really is standard information being stored!!

Thank you for any comments etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Proposed Database Design.png  
    Last edited by dbdisco; 04-21-14 at 20:02.

Quick 3NF Estate Agent Database question

Removed Repeat question
    Last edited by dbdisco; 04-21-14 at 19:23. Reason: Correct

What information do you need that isn't in the existing schema?

There are many things that I'd do differently, but that's probably because I don't know what your requirements are... Without knowing what you need to store or find out, there is no way that I can offer useful information for you.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Thanks for your response.

The type of queries being run range from who own what property to finding potential properties for a customer etc. Properties has a type and a customer must register a type they are searching for.
    Last edited by dbdisco; 04-22-14 at 09:17.

It seems to me like you've got those needs covered. Can you give an example question or problem that you aren't sure if you can answer, maybe that would help me make a suggestion.

Another idea might be to build the tables and populate them with some data, then try to answer the questions that you know you need to answer. That's actually the best test to see if a database design will help you solve your problems.

-PatP

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Thanks again. I am not sure of any queries which can’t be built but just wanted to make sure that the design was correct/ not a really bad design!! I will try completing the DB and executing some random queries.