Unanswered: Access 2010: records not available in form view???

Hello all,

Have a database that tracks customer service calls. On Tuesday of this week, 22 new records were added through the new entry form. Was in & out of the database several times that day; each time the records that had been added earlier were available to view from the new entry form by navigating back with the standard system navigation buttons.
    The next morning, all 22 of the records would no longer show in form view. Made a copy of the database, changed the extension from .accdr to .accdb. Checked the table that the new entry form feeds, and the records ARE there, all data intact. They will also show up in a metrics report that the database runs (macro to query the table in a specific date range).
    While happy that the data is still intact, I'm dumbfounded as to why those particular records cannot be viewed in the new entry form by navigating back to them, and I'm concerned it's indicative of a larger problem.

Any experience with this type of problem?

Provided Answers: 19
    What is the Data Entry Property set to on this 'new entry form?'

When you say 'Was in & out of the database several times that day' were you actually opening and closing the form, each time, or simply minimizing it?

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Thank you for your reply.

On the form: The form property for "Data Entry" under the "Data" tab is set at "No". No one has been in design view of this database for several months (only one other preson even has access to the folder it resides in), so I can only assume that has not changed.

In & out: Actually closing the entire database, and re-opening.