Unanswered: SSH Log generated but having troubles to find users between a time

Attached is the log file that I have generated through the following script:
    last | head -2 |sed '2q;d' |awk '{ print $1"\t"$2"\t"$3"\t\t"$4"\t"$5"\t"$6"\t"$7"\t"$8"\t" $9"\t"$10"\t"$11}'>>/var/log/logadmin/logtest.txt

But now I'm unable to run the following operations on it:
    1. Count number of distinct users logged in & display their name and IP
    2. Count number of users logged in at a particular time & display their name
    3. Count number of users logged in between a particular time by taking input of the time intervals.

Can anyone help me out for above operations as I want to give inputof Time Intervals by myself and then count and display the users logged at that time. I'am having difficulties in doing so.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Problems in analysing SSH LOG users & time

Attached is the log file that I have generated through the following script:
    last | head -2 |sed '2q;d' |awk '{ print $1"\t"$2"\t"$3"\t\t"$4"\t"$5"\t"$6"\t"$7"\t"$8"\t" $9"\t"$10"\t"$11}'>>/var/log/logadmin/logtest.txt

But now I'm unable to run the following operations on it:
    1. Count number of distinct users logged in & display their name and IP
    2. Count number of users logged in at a particular time & display their name (How to take the input of time)
    3. Count number of users logged in between a particular time by taking input of the time intervals.

As I want to give input of Time Intervals by myself and then count and display the users logged at that time. I'am having difficulties in doing so.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 1
    Is this homework?
    If so start by modifying the logtest.txt file so that the date is numeric YYYYMMDD and the time is numeric HHMM.

No it isn't

I was just trying to make my own open project to have a database, btw i understood and did it
    Thanks!