Unanswered: IF statement/Query help

I have what I think will be a really easy question.. I am attaching the database for you.
    I have a query called Warning Letter Needed qry
    It looks for business names in the Fault table and is looking for 3 of them, it also looks to see if they have not gotten a warning letter and if the alarm was fault.

So ok all good.

Example
    Perry golf course has 2 fault alarms with warning letter, they get a 3rd one obviously no letter sent for that one so I run the query and I get the single record.. But I need to pull all 3 records so when the letter goes out it shows them all three alarms we are referencing.

So I am thinking I need some type of if statement

If Business name/ residence name is greater than 2 and if there is no warning letter and if the alarm is fault then return all business name/residence name

So this would show all perry golf course alarms of which there are three

Thanks

Provided Answers: 59
    ?
    no db attached
    no tables no columns
    no example of what you have done so far
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

IF statement/Query help

Sorry I am attached the database if you use the switchboard in admin section Password is Jessica1

So when you run the warning letter needed button you will see it will pop up with 1 line for Perry Golf Course and I need it to show all three so when you then push the button for warning letter to print you will actually see all 3 alarms in the letter..
    Attached Files Attached Files

IF statement/Query help

healdem wanted to check in and see if you had gotten notice i uploaded the database