Question New Member Question: Online interactive exercises on ERD and Normalization?

Hello,

Im not sure where to put this question so I figured id post here and if mods can move it to appropriate section if necessary.

Ok well im a Computer Information Systems major and currently at the finish line for my Database Management class. Portion of the final will be multiple choice and T/F and the rest will be questions to work out such as SQL, ERD and Normalization.

I wanna be able to practice building a ERD from 10-15 entites and be able to normalize from unnormailzied to 1st - 3rd and maybe 4th. Ive practiced questions ive been given and want more different problems to work on to get more practice and grasp of it.

Question: Can someone suggest a place online that gives out ERD or Normalization exercise problems thats possibly interactive or atleast shows the answers with steps on how to do it at the end?

Thanks.

I'd like to hear about this too if anyone has any recommendations. I know of a few paid sites that do this as part of their curriculum, but I've never seen a free site that was of any value to me.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.