Unanswered: need help urgently

Hi im currently studying mcsd and we are busy with sql im still mew at this sp o dpnt know how to start of spmeone can just please help me..!! Our facilitator said that there is a key we need to figure out? This is the question we got ..!!! You are a web developer of Int company and a client has asked you to create a website to accept student enrollments. Your company supervisor needs you to start wit the regostration page.! Create a registration page that allows the user to enter their first name,
    Ast name, residental address , postal address , country, previous high school, date pf birth, preferred subjects.

. the preffered subjects should be a total of 6 subjects that are displayed in a drop dpwn list and the user must select from the dropdown.

. the date of birt should pick from a callender.

.this website should display at the bottom right corner the current date and time.

So i know how to do the registration but the after that im confused

Provided Answers: 10
    Not sure how this is SQL related, sounds much more like a basic website.
    What have you tried so far?
    I quite like JS-Fiddle for mocking up websitey things.
    give it a go on there, hit the save button and then share your attempts with us (by pasting the URL back here).
    Home | Blog

on the wrong server
    Provided Answers: 6
    What is your question? Be specific. What are you confused about? This is just a task or a problem like any other. Break it down into manageable pieces.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.