Unanswered: JDBC driver shows xx_tables when we do gettables

HI,

Currently we are using the Postgre 9.3 JDBC driver for connecting to server.

When we query getTables in JDBC drivers then we get many tables like idx_abcd and xx_abcd along with the original tables.

When we make the same query from ODBC driver then we get only the original tables which are also visible from DBvisuliser.

I know that the IDX__abcd are index tables, my question is why they are not visible for ODBC.

Again why for JDBC these xx_abcd tables are visible and what are these tables.

Thanks

DBC driver shows xx_tables when we do gettables

HI,

Currently we are using the Postgre 9.3 JDBC driver for connecting to server.

When we query getTables in JDBC drivers then we get many tables like idx_abcd and xx_abcd along with the original tables.

When we make the same query from ODBC driver then we get only the original tables which are also visible from DBvisuliser.

I know that the IDX__abcd are index tables, my question is why they are not visible for ODBC.

Again why for JDBC these xx_abcd tables are visible and what are these tables.

Thanks