Unanswered: Combo controlled timer in access

Greetings. I am trying to design a combo box based timer in access using vba. My combo box has 0-12 values list where
    0 indicates timer is deactivated
    1 indicates timer is activated and start time for it is recorded in text box for stage 1

On selecting 2, time interval between stage 1 and 2 will be recorded in text box for stage 2 and rest is the case with all stages till 12.
    All selections must be consecutive from 1-12 and there is such a timer-stage thing in each record of a database so each record having separate stage selections and corresponding time interval recordings

Currently , I have found these resources

Stop Watch - Roger's Access Library

HOW TO: Create a Stopwatch Form in Access 2002

But I need to use combo box to reset , activate , track , pause time rather than buttons. Check out the image attached. I need thing like it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	15514

Timer controlled by Combo box in access

Greetings. I am trying to design a combo box based timer in access using vba. My combo box has 0-12 values list where
    0 indicates timer is deactivated
    1 indicates timer is activated and start time for it is recorded in text box for stage 1

On selecting 2, time interval between stage 1 and 2 will be recorded in text box for stage 2 and rest is the case with all stages till 12.
    All selections must be consecutive from 1-12 and there is such a timer-stage thing in each record of a database so each record having separate stage selections and corresponding time interval recordings

Currently , I have found these resources

Stop Watch - Roger's Access Library

HOW TO: Create a Stopwatch Form in Access 2002

But I need to use combo box to reset , activate , track , pause time rather than buttons. Check out the image attached. I need thing like it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	15515

Provided Answers: 59
    well what you could do is create your combo box with two columns, the first, hidden, column contains the number of milliseconds, the second displays human friendly text describing the length of the timer interval. in an ideal world do this from a table

then in that list/combo box's on click event or whatever other event you need place some code that fiddles with the forms timer

Form.Timer Event (Access)

me.timerinterval = mycombobox.value

Form.TimerInterval Property (Access)
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton