Unanswered: DB2 10.5 licensing

Hello all,

I have one licensing question regarding db2 10.5.

In version 9.7 I could choose what edition of database software I want to install:

WSE, ESE etc..

From version 10 onwards there is only SERVER option.

Is the only way of distinction between these editions the license you import after the upgrade ?
    Does the limited license of, let's say, WSE limit the features of the new 10.5 installation or do I have to limit my features in some other way?

I am using linux command line install by the way, so during install I can only specify if I want to install SERVER, client etc. and the usage of pureScale and the software location. I cannot choose which features to install.

Regards,
    kwhtre

Anyone ?

Regards,
    kwhtre

Hey everyone, I found this on ibm web page, if anyone is in the same dilemma as me:

"If you already use DB2 for Linux , UNIX , and Windows and would like to upgrade to a more capable edition, select DB2 10.5 for Linux , UNIX , and Windows editions now share a common install image which means moves between those DB2 editions can be achieved with a simple license key update. There is no need to install new DB2 code on these DB2 10.5 edition upgrades"

And this is stated in one of installation steps if you use GUI for install:
    "This single install image has the libraries and binaries for the DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition, DB2 Advanced Workgroup Server Edition, DB2 Enterprise Server Edittion, and DB2 Workgroup Server Edition."

So like I had suspected, you install the "SERVER" edition and then import the license, and if you need a 'better' edition, simply upgrade the license.

Regards,
    kwhtre