Unanswered: One form to create multiple linked records?

I'm stuck!

I have three tables. One contains a particular individual's information and is linked in a one-to-many relationship with a table that will contain information about the sorts of tests this individual took. It will contain checkboxes so you can select which tests the person took.

Now each of these tests contain a set of subtests (about 20) - all which have different names and characteristics. The purpose of this database is to enter the scores an individual recieves on the subtests they took (doesn't have to be all). These will be entered in a seperate Subtest table linked to the Test and Person it was associated with.

I would like to create some sort of conditional expression linked to the checkbox on the Tests table. If I check Test 1, I would like for the database to populate the Subtest table with 20 records, each with the unique sub-test name it relates to but with all of them linked to the specific individual.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	table.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	15539

I think if I can figure out how to do that I can just create a query that will populate a form with those 20 records so that I can input the scores for those subtests.

Do any of you know how to do this? Or know if this is the best way to approach this? I don't have any experience with macro building, so links to resources will be helpful I'm sure.

Thank you so much friends

out on a limb
    Provided Answers: 59
    unless you want to go down the route of unbound recordsets/controls then the standard Access design approach is one form per table, use sub forms within a form to register data for 'child' tables
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton