Question Unanswered: The database engine could not lock table..in sharepoint database

hi guys,

i am facing a problem with ms access. My DB is working properly, but after publishing on sharepoint i get a message when i am trying get data in forms via ComboBox.
    The error message is:database engine could not lock table because it is already in use by other user or process"

As i said, in nonpublished version everything works properly, even these ComboBoxes.

Any suggestions?

Martin

Provided Answers: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by mato61 View Post

...after publishing on sharepoint i get a message when i am trying get data in forms via ComboBox...
    How, exactly, are you getting the data from the Combobox? As I understand it, VBA code doesn't work with Access databases published to the web; Macros have to be used in place of code.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

The database engine could not lock table..in sharepoint database

Thanks linq for quick response
    Error message is connected to M_AGENDA table (The database engine could not lock table M_AGENDA because it is in use by another user or proces)

Most of my forms are based on "M_AGENDA" table. Then i inserted ComboBox, Row source is set up to: SELECT [M_AGENDA].[M_AGENDA_ID], [M_AGENDA].[M_AGENDA_KOD] FROM M_AGENDA;

In my point of view there is no macro.
    In properties i can see just After update [Embedded Macro]
    if i open it there is: where condition ="[M_AGENDA_ID] = " & Str(Nz([Screen].[ActiveControl],0))

I think i am just overlooking something...but dont know what..

The database engine could not lock table..in sharepoint database

just to adition, some of comboboxes in which i am trying to get the same are working, and some of them are with that error