var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Sr. Data Engineer at Newark, NJ
Seeking Sr. Data Engineer at Newark, NJ for 11+ Months Contract (Back-Fill Position w/ our Client)
Role: Sr. Data Engineer
Location: Newark, NJ
Duration: 11 Months
Pay-Rate: Please quote your best along with tax-term and we will take from there.
Client Industry/Vertical: Internet / Online Retailing
Client Environment: Oracle databases 11G on, SQL Developer, OBIEE for Reports, Perl, XML
Role & Responsibilities:
· Involved in Dimensional modeling for client DMART 2.0.
· Conversion of Existing Summary tables OLTP tables to Facts and Dimension.
· Create Dimension and facts in Redshift columnar database.
· Moving data between Oracle and Redshift using DATANET ETL tool.
· Reviewing the explain plan for the SQLs in Redshift.
· Involved in creating and enhancing home-grown ETL scripts using Perl, XML, PLSQL, SQL.
· Involved in preparation of Data Dictionary and updating Wiki for the GAP Analysis to support our Business community.
· Generate simple Dashboard using Direct SQLs in OBIEE.
· Generate TOP business KPI using Perl scripting in the MS Excel for Business users and analysts.
· Use Perforce & JIRA for ticketing system for version control and work assignments.
· Using Perl scripts development a data loading stratigies for Email marketing and Campaigning.
To Proceed, please furnish information requested in given below table along with copy of your update resume.
Willing to relocate to Newark, New Jersey? (If not Local)
Authorization (Citizen, Green Card, EAD, TN, H1B)
Availability to Take Interview (Best time on all working days)
Availability to Start / Notice period
Tax Term (Corp-Corp, 1099 or W2)
Experience against job description
Thanks & Regards,