Hi, I am trying to build a php / Mysql system, to help me calculate and store records of students and fees, for a new training scheme for people who can't afford training. To cut a long story short, I have recently become severely disabled and I want to use all the new-found time, that I have, to help those who deserve it.

I will be answering emails from potential students, who want a quote for the course (Quote). I will use php to calculate the council charges, for the premises and parking, and then I will send them a booking form (booking form), for them to complete and return to me, with a deposit. Then I will send them a booking confirmation (booking confirmation), explaining the hours, dates and parking information. At this stage, I would like to keep a record of the students details (Students) and the course bookings made (courses).

I have tried to form a database structure but I find that I am repeating the same cells but prefixed with quote, booking form, booking confirmation etc. So, I am asking for your help, to decide on a structure that will connect, without repeating the cells too many times.

Eventually, I would like to make this a web site where everything is automated, but for now, it's time and typing.

Please help me?