Unanswered: Is it possible to alter capture program in Q rep

Is it possible to alter capture program in Q replication, such that changes in two or more tables can be replicated to one target table?
    We need to update a target table from more than one source tables i.e. if target table has 10 columns, 5 needs to be populated from table T1, 3 from T2 and 2 from T3.
    Due to some licence issue, I'm unable to run Q rep and hence can't check the above requirement myself.

Provided Answers: 11
    this is not the work of capture
    capture will capture all source tables
    apply has to apply the data to correct/wanted tables
    as long as apply can find keys to identify the specific row to update/delete it is ok
    you can also replicate views, but capture will also capture all base tables in view
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

So you are saying it's possible to replicate data from two source table to one target table (column wise)
    i.e. Column A of tgt table from Source1.A and Column B of tgt table from Source2.B

Provided Answers: 11
    yes if column mapping is correctly done - taking care off not nulls - finding the correct rows - defining in apply control tables the correct is_keys
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be