Unanswered: SQL0727N An error occurred during implicit system action type "5".

I'm receiving a very strange -551 SQLCODE when trying to execute a DB2 stored procedure. It doesn't matter if I try to execute it from Toad or from my java application. I get the same error:

COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/LINUXX8664] SQL0727N An error occurred during implicit system action type "5". Information returned for the error includes SQLCODE "-551", SQLSTATE "42501" and message tokens "E005206|SELECT|CCDB.CLAIM_COMMON_1". SQLSTATE=56098

The funny thing is, I can execute SELECT statements against the table "CCDB.CLAIM_COMMON_1" if I run it by itself in Toad. But once I put the statement into an SP and call the SP I get the error. Does anyone have any insight as to why I can execute a SELECT statement on it's own but not when it's inside an SP?

This one has me stumped (as well as our DBA).

Provided Answers: 2

Provided Answers: 1
    Privileges acquired via a group are not used for authorization checks in static (SQL PL) context. You need to grant explicit privileges on the table CCDB.CLAIM_COMMON_1 (and possibly other objects) to the binder of that stored procedure.
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

Thanks for the tip. I updated the permissions on all the relevant objects and the SP now works. Thanks so much!!