Unanswered: Adding column to table replicated through SQL Replication

We're using IBM SQL Replication 9.1 to replicate a table from MS SQL to DB2, but we need to make a DDL change by adding a column to the table. I can't find any documentation on IBM's site showing how to do this, so can someone point me to a starting point or possibly send some notes on how to do this? I guess worse case I can delete the subscription and CCD table then recreate it, but I'd like to know if there's some automatic way for it to pick-up the DDL change or possibly see what IBM suggests to make such a chance.

Toronto, Canada
    Provided Answers: 1
    The process is described in the manual: (if the bloody KnowledgeCenter ever starts working). Here's a quote:

You cannot use these steps to add columns to registered sources on non-DB2 relational databases. A registration for a non-DB2 relational source includes a set of triggers used for capturing changes. You cannot alter these triggers. Therefore, if you need to add new columns to this source table and need to replicate the data in these columns, you must drop and recreate the existing registered source.
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.