Need help for ERD

can anyone help to to draw ERD for current scenario

All student details such as student id, name, and start-date and phone number need to be store.

There are many courses offered by university. For example MBA, MSc, BSc, BABS, DF, English etc. Each course id identified by course id, description, duration. Each course has many semesters. Each semester takes place during a particular term. Semester details and term details are required to be stored in the database.

Each course has many subjects and same subject may be offered in many courses. For each subject many details such as Subject code, name, result and attendance are required to be stored. Every subject has mainly two assessments; one assignment and one exam. Assignment is worth of 30% and exam 70% respectively.

We won't do your assignment, but we can help!

What have you done so far? What questions do you have?

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

thank you that you notice

I am bit confused about relationship between course and subject. it is a many to many relation and I have to implement a bridge table in between them. and how ?

another is semester and term

You have courses and students and an intersection table that stores anything relevant to that intersection. Called say StudentsCourses.

google intersection tables
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton