Provided Answers: 2

Question Unanswered: Is it possible to 'Comment Out' lines of script?

I have some scripting that currently works but would like to try to modify some individual lines. In the past, I simply saved my program with a different name, modified the lines of script in question, and evaluated the results... at that point I either delete the original program or the newly named one depending on the results. This approach is certainly less than ideal and it would be GREAT if i was able to 'comment out' the lines of code so that I have the original scripting and the test script within a single program.

Within Visual Basic, only a single quote (') was required to do this and it was easy and quick to test changes to coding. Is it possible to 'comment out' lines of script in Brilliant Database?
    Daryl G

Provided Answers: 4
    Hit F4

or

Edit -> Comment Line
    I do not know English well. I am using Google Translate for translation. Please do not laugh my sentences.

Provided Answers: 2

Thumbs up

MacHeuS,
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!! Both methods worked perfectly - your help is ALWAYS appreciated. I wish that I would have asked this question earlier because this information would have saved me hours when I am testing scripts.
    Daryl G

Provided Answers: 54
    Just an observation... When something stumps you, it has probably stumped a few thousand other people. I learned a LONG time ago that when you're around smart friends, the only "stupid" question is the one that you won't ask. If you ask the question and your firends don't know, they'll start to help you find the answer. If you ask the question and your friends do know, they might have a giggle or two at your expense, but you'll have your answer (as will everyone else who wasn't willing to ask the question)!

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.