Unanswered: IBM end of support date for Informix database

I have some queries regarding informix.

Does anyone know when IBM updates the end-of-support for Informix database ? (Like version 11.50,11.70 and 12.10)

Also how to verify if our database runs work group edition or enterprise edition?

Being aware of your product’s End of Support date is critical to your business. You can ensure that you:
    Upgrade your Informix product version by contacting your software sales representative, or through IBM Passport Advantage.

Pont l'Abbé, Brittany, France
    Provided Answers: 1

as as today, there is no end of support date for 11.50, 11.70 and 12.10.

As of statistics: a version generally has a lifecycle of about 5 years, as per observed in the Official Support Lifecycle page.

So i would say that 11.50 is the next one to have an end of support date, I would say probably somewhere in 2015.

In addition to that, I know IBM has a kind of commitment stating that they must provide assistance on explicit request (will be more costly than a regular yearly maintenance fee) for 10 years after the last fixpack of this version has been released.

As for the question of the edition, you will find this info in $INFORMIXDIR/licence/English.txt, search for LICENCE INFORMATION.