Unanswered: Table definition for ERD diagram

Hello, I need help with my homework. I am an absolute beginer in this area.
    The task says " create a table definition for the ERD diagram "
    I am sending the ERD diagram in attachments and here are the criteria :

"• Each animal must have a unique identification number.
    • Each animal must undergo a medical examination when it arrives at the shelter.
    • When an animal comes into the shelter, we assign it an id and collect information
    • We need to track animals in our shelters.
    • Even though we did not require employees of the shelter to be part of the design, we do need to know which employee received the animal at the shelter. No need to tie it to our employee system - we just want to capture the name.
    • We also need to know the date and time the animal was taken in at the shelter.
    • We also need to know special information about the date the animal is adopted (was the date a holiday?) and special notes about the date.
    • For special notes, we'd like to know things such as, "general weather conditions" or "schools finish this week for summer."
    • We're trying to find trends that affect animal adoption. We need this information so that we can give good reports to our staffing manager about the number of employees needed for each shift and on special days of the year. You don't need to design information about "shifts" (we already have that in the other system).
    • We'd also like to capture data on the days that animals are brought to the shelter. Does it happen more after holidays? On rainy days? This will help us staff the shelter more appropriately if we anticipate a large number of animals being dropped off.
    Biznis needs:
    • The animal shelter would like to track animals in their shelters.
    • Keep track of who has adopted their animals.
    • For all animals, track name, approximate age, health, whether they're vaccinated, spayed or neutered, reason being given up, whether good with children, trained, person giving it up or a rescue.
    • For cats, identify long-haired or short-haired.
    • For dogs, identify the breed and the size: small, medium, or large
    • For animal adopters, track name, address, phone number, email, dog/cat preference, animal adopted, and number of children in their house.
    • For non-adopters who would like to receive the newsletter, track name, address, email, and phone number.
    • Track in which cage an animal is.
    • Obtain a list of all unadopted cats and dogs.
    • Send only dog information to people who like dogs and cat information to people who like cats.
    Procedural biznis rules:
    • When an animal comes into the shelter, it is assigned an ID and a temporary collar. After the required information is noted, the animal is assigned to a cage.
    • A non-adopter who comes into the shelter can fill out a card to receive the newsletter.
    • Each week, a list of all cats and dogs that are not adopted are posted online in the respective “Cat Lovers” and “Dog Lovers” pages of the website. "
    can you people please help me with creating the table ?
    thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oracle.jpg  

In front of the computer
    Provided Answers: 54
    We might help you with your homework, but we won't do it for you.

Take a stab at things, post what you've done, and ask questions. Posting your assignment and asking us to do it is essentially throwing away your investment in the class. On top of that having another person do your homework is unethical, and ethics are one of the core values of a DBA.

In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.