I have a form where you can add records to a table, it works and all the information goes into the table correctly but then when I use my search form the new records don't come up at all, can anyone help?
Ok so my search form searches through a list of companies using different criteria such as market cap and production per day, i used text boxes for number ranges and checkboxes to correspond with yes/no fields. The search works well it returns all of the companies I want every time, except the companies I added after creating the search page, using my other form which is a form that is used purely to add and edit records in the table. I still can't figure out why it won't search them because they go into the table when I use the form, but then I cant search them.
It is an unbound form, but the individual search fields are connected to the columns in my table, I tried copying my entire query design into a new query and then attaching the search page to that query, I can see the companies that I added, that I couldn't see before, but if i try adding companies now it won't show the newest ones and I am back to the same problem