Provided Answers: 2

Unanswered: How to step through Query scripting - Query not appearing on list

I have a query that has script written and it is flagged to run 'Execute script for each record'. I would like to step through this script but I cannot see it. I go to 'Design DB', 'Database scripts...', and under the 'Queries' section there are only five queries that appear (none of which are the queries that I am looking for) - see screenshot below. My project has currently has 27 queries but only five are listed under the queries section of 'Database Scripts...'. How can I make these other query scripts appear so that I can step through that script?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails missing queries.jpg  
    Daryl G

HI Daryl
    Never paid attention to this before but a quick check suggests only scripts at end of queries appear in design editor list (a each record or beginning script are not shown). Seems like a over sight by BD or bug.
    Regards
    David

Provided Answers: 4
    May be i'm wrong, but I think it only list queries which have script. Because it is "script designer" window.
    I do not know English well. I am using Google Translate for translation. Please do not laugh my sentences.

The query I am looking for does indeed have scripting. On the screen shot I included on the original post, of the five that do appear, two of them have no scripting whatsoever yet they still appear???

I would like to follow through and see exactly what lines are being examined (I suspect that I know, but I want to verify this). The script that I am looking for is run after the query has executed.
    Daryl G