Provided Answers: 1

Question Unanswered: i have a filter big problem could you give me your oppinion?

Guys:

Considering the magic that you did with the last issue about brilliant crashing with the hospital app.

i would like to ask your oppinion about this issue.

I am creating a human resources database for the mexican market, and i have some "table views" to see the information regarding the employes... but i can not use the "filter" feature build in brilliant.

the filter can be "invocated" with a right click, but in my case, it always says: 12filter...

i have tryed in other small tableviews of the same database, and i do can, use the filters, but not in this view, that by the way, is the most important.

any ideas?

i am attaching a view of my table with the filter problem.

best regards from mexico

fer

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1735749/screen.bmp
    Last edited by ferslash; 07-01-14 at 17:11.

i was trying to change things in my table view to see if something in the formats affects and i discovered that i am ussing a folder layout: "list only" (wich is the one i need for my app) but if i change it to any other option, the filters works just fine...

any ideas?? considering that i need to use the list only option?

best regards

fer

by the way how can i upload a picture of my screen, i could not find how (that is why i posted a link to the image)

fer

Provided Answers: 4
    Create a form with MMR field for this list. Use this page for searching or filtering.

Few screenshot from my application, check attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I do not know English well. I am using Google Translate for translation. Please do not laugh my sentences.

impressive view i did not know that this sort of things could be made using Brilliant...

Where are you from? (is it sirilic?)

i will implement your solution (i will start today)

best regards

fer

Provided Answers: 4
    I am from Turkey, language Turkish.
    I do not know English well. I am using Google Translate for translation. Please do not laugh my sentences.