Unanswered: Postgresql clustering Active/Passive

I am new in PostgreSQL and wants to configure PostgreSQL Active/Passive setup, Please suggest the best way to do that also it would be great if you share any installation configuration document in my mail id
    I found we can configure PostgreSQL HA on Varitas Cluster, If anyone knows about that configuration please help me. Thanks in advance.

In front of the computer
    Provided Answers: 54
    If you want to work via email, I can have one of the folks at my office set you up for consulting services. I suspect that you might prefer to work via the forums.

The PostgreSQL documentation covers setting up clustering pretty well in PostgreSQL: Documentation: 9.1: CLUSTER

Do you have questions about the documentation, clustering, or some other factor, or are you looking to contract with someone to help you install and configure your system?

In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Provided Answers: 8
    I found repmgr ( to be a good tool that simplifies the setup of masters and slaves. It also makes switching (failover) easier.

This link also helped me a lot:
    I will not read nor answer questions where the SQL code is messy and not formatted properly using [code] tags:

Tips for good questions: