Hello,

Followed the instructions in 12c to change from JDK 6 to JDK 7 by running the perl command, I'm running Windows 2008R2.

Here are the instructions I followed:
Without an Existing Database

If you have installed Oracle Database 12c Release 1 (12.1) Server in your system with an ORACLE_HOME, but, have not created any database, then you can create a database with a particular JDK version.

If you want to create a Database with JDK 6, then you can perform the regular Database creation steps because it is the default JDK version. If you want to create a Database with JDK 7, then perform the following steps:

Run the following Perl script:

perl $ORACLE_HOME/javavm/install/update_javavm_binaries.pl 7

Optionally, relink Oracle, based on the platform.

For Windows platform, relinking is not required. For non-Windows platform, use the following commands to relink Oracle:

cd $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/lib make -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle

where, ins_rdbms.mk is the name of the makefile and ioracle is the target.
Perform the regular Database creation steps.

Note:
Any database that you create using this ORACLE_HOME later, will have the JDK version set to JDK 7. To change the JDK version of such a Database, follow the steps mentioned in "With an Existing Database".

I ran it twice to make sure, and this was the result of my second run:

C:\Users\Administrator>perl C:\app\gthoman\product\12.1.0\dbhome_1\javavm\inst all\update_javavm_binaries.pl 7

Nothing needs to be done... already in version 7

So I created a non-CDB database and assume it's using JDK 7. I'm looking for a way to verify that this new database I created is using JDK 7. Is there a command I can use, or someplace on the filesystem where I can verify it's using 7?