Unanswered: Can't modify data

I've created a query from two tables using left join, and it works great.
    Code:
    SELECT tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.id_tblImpozycja, tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.id_imp_szcz, tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.NRskladki, tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.SposobUlozenia, tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.IloscUzytkow, tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.Naklad, tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.Opis, tblCTP.Id_ctp, tblCTP.typ_plyt, tblCTP.potrzebne_plyty, tblCTP.uszkodzone_plyty, tblCTP.uszkodzone_fabrycznie, tblCTP.[Rozdzielczosc/Liniatura], tblCTP.opis
    FROM tblImpozycjaSzczegoly LEFT JOIN tblCTP ON tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.id_imp_szcz = tblCTp.id_imp_szcz;
    But now I want to add one more table in the same configuration as tblCTP. But Even if my query works I can't modify and add data. What should I do?

Code:
    SELECT tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.id_tblImpozycja, tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.id_imp_szcz, tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.NRskladki, tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.SposobUlozenia, tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.IloscUzytkow, tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.Naklad, tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.Opis, tblCTP.Id_ctp, tblCTP.typ_plyt, tblCTP.potrzebne_plyty, tblCTP.uszkodzone_plyty, tblCTP.uszkodzone_fabrycznie, tblCTP.[Rozdzielczosc/Liniatura], tblCTP.opis, tbl_cyfra.ID_cyfra, tbl_cyfra.Ark_CMYK, tbl_cyfra.Odpad_CMYK, tbl_cyfra.Ark_BW, tbl_cyfra.Odpad_BW, tbl_cyfra.Duplex, tbl_cyfra.Opis
    FROM (tblImpozycjaSzczegoly LEFT JOIN tblCTP ON tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.id_imp_szcz = tblCTP.id_imp_szcz) LEFT JOIN tbl_cyfra ON tblImpozycjaSzczegoly.Id_imp_szcz = tbl_cyfra.id_imp_szcz;

Provided Answers: 59
    make certain the primary key of the table(s) you want to update is included in the query
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton