Unanswered: db2 load & unload v10 zos

I've two scenario's, maybe they are cause of same problem. I'm using Db2 V10 on Z/OS

#1 - While unloading db2 data, if online transaction is updating the same record then that record is not picking for unload.
    I checked in the manuals and found that unload will skip the records if any other update transaction happens with CS or RS isolation levels.
    I donno how to check the isolation level of other transaction or my unload but assuming online transaction has isolation level CS.
    If I use "WITH UR" in my query of unload, will that solve problem?

#2 - While LOADing the the data which was taken using the UNLOAD, some tables are going in check pending status.
    parent tables are loading first and then child tables. I'm assuming this is causing because of improper records by Unload.
    Can the option in load "enforce No" avoid the check pending status? or do I need to go for Check data option after the check pending?

Richmond, VA
    Provided Answers: 5
    #1 From the manual:
    Reading uncommitted data introduces an element of uncertainty.
    For example, an application tracks the movement of work from station to station along an assembly line. As items move from one station to another, the application subtracts from the count of items at the first station and adds to the count of items at the second station. Assume that you want to query the count of items at all the stations, while the application is running concurrently.

If your query reads data that the application has changed but has not committed:
    •If the application subtracts an amount from one record before adding it to another, the query could miss the amount entirely.
    •If the application adds first and then subtracts, the query could add the amount twice.
    If those situations can occur and are unacceptable, do not use UR isolation.

#2 If after your loads are complete, you have tables in check pending, either you did not load the parents and then the children or you have children that you did not perform a load. If you use Enforce No your tables still go into check pending and you will have to run check data utility or repair the checkpend flag.