Unanswered: db2 express 10.5 error

Hi,

I am new to the db2 administration. I have installed db2 c express on my machine. Every thing is working fine.When I am trying to create a Procedure & during deployment it is showing the following error.

Deploy MENTIS.PROCEDURE1

Running
    MENTIS.PROCEDURE1 - Deploy started.
    Create stored procedure returns SQLCODE: -901, SQLSTATE: 58004.
    MENTIS.PROCEDURE1: 15: The SQL statement or command failed because of a database system error. (Reason "FCS Column Descriptor pointer does not exist".). SQLCODE=-901, SQLSTATE=58004, DRIVER=3.67.28
    The SQL statement or command failed because of a database system error. (Reason "FCS Column Descriptor pointer does not exist".). SQLCODE=-901, SQLSTATE=58004, DRIVER=3.67.28
    MENTIS.PROCEDURE1 - Deploy failed.
    MENTIS.PROCEDURE1 - Roll back completed successfully.

Kindly let me know, what is this error for & please let me know the solution too.
    Thanks

Provided Answers: 1
    SQLCODE -901 indicates an internal error. If you had IBM support you would need to open a PMR, but since you're using an unsupported edition (Express-C) there isn't much you can do. The error message hints at the optimizer, so you could try updating table statistics, rewriting your queries, or changing the query optimization level.
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.