Unanswered: How To Change Multiple Formulas Within A Specific Column Or Multiple Columns

I have an excel sheet in which there are 100 rows and 20 columns. If I want to change the formula from "=SUM" to ="AVERAGE" just for the cells that are present in Column B, without affecting any other columns that might also have "=SUM" formula in them, then how to do that ?

I have tried using Ctrl+F and Replace, but that either replaces just one formula, or replaces the formula from all the Columns. Or I have to manually keep on clicking replace 100 times, to replace the formula within Column B.

Is there any easy way to do this ?
    Thanks

Provided Answers: 54
    1. Correct the formula at the top or left cell of the group that you want to change.
    2. Select the entire block (drag over, shift click, whatever works for you).
    3. To replicate the top value down, press Ctrl-D or to replicate the left value to the right press Ctrl-R
    -PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Phelan View Post
    1. Correct the formula at the top or left cell of the group that you want to change.
    2. Select the entire block (drag over, shift click, whatever works for you).
    3. To replicate the top value down, press Ctrl-D or to replicate the left value to the right press Ctrl-R
    -PatP
    @PatP, thank you so much for the solution. Works perfectly.