Unanswered: Migration to new SAN storage

Dears,

Currently we've 2*db server (10g + RAC) and an old SAN storage (which keep datafile , managed by ASM)
    Our customer has requested us to physically relocate all those equipment to new location. but you see .. the SAN storage is too old and here our concern is to minimize the possible risks with arranging PlanB to prevent loss of data.

current storage config:
    10 * 200GB - for datafiles
    1 * 20MB - for spfile
    3 * 200GB - for voting disks
    2 * 200GB - for ocr

So .. I was thinking of:

Before relocation:
    1- Customer provides required disk space (exatcly same as current storage) on a new SAN storage.
    2- We'll configure those new LUNs with our db servers (in OS level)
    3- Discover new LUNs in oracle db server and create new diskgroup in ASM in both db servers.
    4- take a full backup from db server (INCREMENTAL LEVEL=0)

After relocation:
    1- If the old SAN storage was ok, and db servers could successfully connect to that storage .. everything is fine and no need further action, customer can release the disk space on new SAN storage.
    2- If not, we need to delete the old diskgroup from db servers and try to restore the backup on new diskgroup.

What do you think about this procedure ? is it ok ? can you please share your idea about this ..

ps: also I 'm not sure about migrating voting disks, ocr, spfile into new SAN storage. can you please help on this too ?

Thanks

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    I am unclear what hardware exists where & when.
    What specifically being relocated & when does it occur.

>with arranging PlanB to prevent loss of data.
    are details in original post above, Plan A or Plan B?
    What are the details for the other Plan?

Do you realize & understand that V10 Oracle DB is obsoleted & unsupported?
    Why are you will to take the time, effort & money to upgrade the hardware & NOT upgrade the software which is single point of failure for the whole application?
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Dear anacedent,
    Thanks for reply.

I am unclear what hardware exists where & when.
    What specifically being relocated & when does it occur.
    It's in-house relocation, which means the equipment are now in Floor1 of DataCenter X, and they need to be relocate them to Floor3 of same datacenter. (ofcourse, detailed plan is exist)
    We have to to relocate 2*oracle db server, plus its SAN storage in this relocation.

>with arranging PlanB to prevent loss of data.
    are details in original post above, Plan A or Plan B?
    What are the details for the other Plan?
    The main goal (PlanA) of this operation, is to relocate all those equipment in their new location, and hopefully everything work normally after the job done.
    It means db servers just use existing SAN storage successfully (as they're working normally now).
    As I explained , the main concern here is about that SAN storage. to decrease the risk, I want to arrange a backup plan (PlanB), so If anything bad happens to that SAN storage, we could recover the system in short time.

Do you realize & understand that V10 Oracle DB is obsoleted & unsupported?
    Why are you will to take the time, effort & money to upgrade the hardware & NOT upgrade the software which is single point of failure for the whole application?
    Actually, this is a bit complicated, and ofcourse we've warned them about this. howeverm this is customer call, and still they didn't decided to do anything about that.

Looking forward to you reply,
    Thanks