Saginaw, Texas

Unanswered: Issue Selecting Correct Data Row

I have rebuilt our special purchases database and updated the forms therein. The issue I have is selecting data with multiple entries using a combo that is populated from a query, the selection process will only allow selecting the top row of data. The selection process is done via code on click event and copied to the current returns form. The query is based on three tables used in the data entry process, tbl 1 part information, tbl 2 purchases detail (qty & price), tbl 3 purchases (invoice & date), thus allowing each piece of data to entered once with part selection from combo box. I have attached images of the returns form and code page to help explain the issue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RetrunFormPartSelect.png   Code_Select_Part.png  
    "Discovery consist in seeing what everyone sees and thinking what nobody has thought"

Provided Answers: 23
    That could cause problems...make sure you SAVE the record 1st afterupdate.
    That way the key is created. Then all your assignments should be made using the key.

This really should be done via unnconnected form so the user can dbl-click items to add.
    The dbl-click event would open an append query to the return details tbl.
    The query appends ALL details in 1 step. (but the above paragraph should work too.)