Unanswered: Show records depending on checkbox in a continuous form

Hi all,

I'm struggling with the following for quite some time, maybe I can find the answer here.

I have a continuous form based upon a query that shows FirstName, LastName and 4 checkboxes, one for each quarter of the year from the table tblMember.
    When a member has paid the membership for the first quarter, the checkbox is checked. Nothing needs to happen right now, but when I open the form the next time and the quarter is the first, I would like that specific record not to show.

Sorry for my poor English, I hope I've made myself clear and someone has a bright idea.

Hans

Provided Answers: 59
    what I'd suggest you do is allow a user to select if they want all records or a subset of rows to be displayed

do this through a filter
    add an unbound command button to the form header or footer. Calling it, say cmdFilter
    set its caption to 'Show Unpaid'

in the controls on click event

Code:
    if cmdFilter.caption = "Show All" then
      me.filteron=false
      cmdFilter.caption = "show unpaid"
      me.requery 'could be me.requery
    else
      me.filter = "acolumn = " & vbtrue
      me.filteron = true
      cmdFilter.caption = "Show All"
      me.requery 'could be me.requery
    endif
    acolumn is the name of the column in your recordset that you want to work with

you can expand the idea to say having 4 check boxes, one for each quarter and say show all members who haven't paid a specific quarter
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton