Unanswered: How to make a value from a drop-down list only show some other certain values

Hi, i know the title might be quite dazzling but i will try to explain my problem as best as i can:
    i have a drop down list with the months of the remaining year(august, september, october, november, december) and below it i have a table which includes all the dates from each month(8/1/2014,8/2/2014 and so on). Now my question would be if there is any chance that when i select the month from the drop down-list, only the values that are related to that month to appear. For example, if i select november, i do not want to see all the values, but only the dates in november(11/1/2014, 11/2/2014 and so on) . I mention that i use excel 2013. Thank you very much in advance and have a nice day!

Surrey, UK
    Provided Answers: 2
    Might not be exactly what you need, but have a look at filtering the data. Current Excel's filtering interface is a lot more flexible than it used to be, so if it recognises the data in that table column as dates, it will allow you to filter by month.
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.