Eurostop markets its retail systems throughout Europe and Asia and seeks an SQL developer to develop new features for its retail systems.
* first class T-SQL development skills
* experience with MS-SQL Server 2008 - 2012
* good performance tuning skills
* good data design skills
* Presentable, with good written and spoken English
* SSAS design skills
* SSRS skills
* QlikView or other BI skills
* Data warehousing skills
* any of the Microsoft SQL certifications
* participation in SQL conferences / events
This is primarily an analysis/design/development position, with a small (10%) DBA requirement.
Eurostop offers a good working environment, working with state of the art technology and full application lifecycle involvement, opportunities for travel and to meet and work directly with the client.
Applicants must be U.K. resident and have easy travel access to London W5.