Question Unanswered: Microsoft Access 2010 "Enter Parameter Value"

Hi All:
    Newbie alert. I do not speak "data base". I am trying to create a simple data base for making specifications (garment industry). Right now I have created one table and one form (created in form design). That is all that I should need. So far I have only entered one record. No queries or reports have yet been developed. I put a couple of fields into my table and form, which I later decided not to used. I have since deleted them from both the table and the form. Now, whenever I open the form, I get the "Enter Parameter Value" message for those deleted fields.
    When I go back to design view and list all fields, they still show up. When I right click on them, (in Field List), and click "edit record source" it opens a tab for a "SLQ Statement-Query Builder). The fields show as "Expr1....etc (not with their original label names). I try to delete them, but each time I open the form, they are still there.
    Getting really frustrated....please help (speak in plain tongue PLEASE).

Thanks
    Ben

Enter Parameter Value message

Sorry Guys....newbie alert
    I'm afraid that I do not know how to speak in database language. I am trying to create a simple database, with one table and one one forum. As of yet I have not created any queries or reports, and only created one record (for testing). The form and table were both created in design view (don't know what is pertinent).
    A couple of fields that I had intended to use, I later decided against; and removed (from both the form and the table).
    Since then, each time that I open the table I get the message "Enter Parameter Value" for the deleted fields. If I open the field list window, and click on "show all tables", the deleted feilds still show up. When I right click on them and hit "edit record source", a new tab opens (SLQ Statement-Query builder); in which the old field show with the original field names chaned to something like this "Expr1: [Empire Jacket Spec].[PP Contrast:]". I've tried to delete them too, but each time I exit...there they are again when I return.

Please help!

Thanks
    Ben

Provided Answers: 19
    Simplest approach is probably going to be, in Form Design View:
    1. Go to Properties - Data
    2. Delete the RecordSource
    3. Save and Close the Form
    4. Open the Form again
    5. Go to Properties - Data
    6. Set the RecordSource again
    Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

That Works

Thanks for the help!!!!