Question Unanswered: Removing Headers & Footers from a form

Hi All:
    I am trying to create a simple form, and fit it to one, 8 1/2" X 11" page (to print). This will act as a specification sheet for manufacturing clothes.
    Everything looks great in Design view and in Form view, but when I print I get several extra pages, that I can only assume are caused by a header and footer (that I don't want) being inserted. I can seem to toggle them on and off (on screen), but they still print. I have attached screen shot to help clarify. Any help is appreciated (sorry but I don't have any D Base training, just self taught....don't know how to write code).

Thanks
    Ben
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Form view screen shot.PNG   Print Preview screen shot.PNG  

Provided Answers: 59
    If you are getting 4 pages, 3 of which are blank my first guess would be the report is too wide and too long for the specified paper and or specified printer.

Or it could be you have an object line or similar that is beyond the paper printable area.

generally I try to design reports to be aroun 5..10mm undersize compared to the theoretical printers paper area. This usually allows enough wriggle room for different printers and the hard margins they use.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

I have double and triple checked...all of my objects, lines, data, boxes, etc; are within the margins for the page size that the form is set up for. When I print (or print preview), I get a blank page plus two pages with light grey bars across the top, which are invisible within the form view or form design view. I just assumed that they are headers or footers, but they are not anything that I have added to the form. The form was created with form design, not a wizard.

Ben

I'm no expert but the additional pages appear to be being caused by the Tab Control element of your form - any reason why you added a tab control?

Thanks Hargo: but I didn't even realize that I had added any tab control (since I don't know what it does). I will try to find it and remove it.

Thanks
    Ben