Unanswered: How to show Lookup values in a listbox?

I'm making something to track campground stays with 2007-2010. I have a Visits table as my highest level parent table. It's displaying everything properly. It references, among other things: Site, Camper, and Vehicle tables; there are lots of repeat guests. Each reference uses an AutoNumber ID as the Bound value and the relevant piece of information as the Lookup value. I'm putting together a form for creating new visits. Camper and vehicle information will be entered before the Visits form is used so using the Visits form basically consists of date selections and picking existing values from ComboBoxes. To facilitate changing checkout dates which is a common occurrence, I put a Listbox at the bottom of the form to list all of the visits which is accompanied by a very simple search tool. All that said, I can't get the Listbox to display Lookup values (camper names, vehicle plates, etc.), only Bound values (IDs). Similarly, I want the Vehicle Combobox to display multiple columns, the plate number and several Lookup values (make, model, color), but again I can only get Bound values to show up.

I've tried everything I can think of with the SQL and wizards but haven't accomplished anything very useful. The best I've done is to get a ton of extra rows with misleading bad values by including the child tables in the From tag and then blanking out the bad data with logic statements in the SELECT tag but then I'm still left with extra rows with blank pieces of information. Also, while I've put together some respectable macros for other programs, I'm painfully new to it with Access and have been hoping to avoid going down that path if possible. Thanks

Chad

Provided Answers: 59
    are you using a table for your 'lookup' values or the 'lookup wizard'
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

I'm hoping to pull lookup values from the child tables. While I mentioned wizards, I've changed the peroperties and SQL a bunch independent of initial wizard inputs in order to format and set up the search function. Thanks

I am not sure whether the following link will help you out? Anyway, take a look at it:

Filter() Function output in Listbox-2
    www.MsAccessTips.com (Learn MS-Access Tips & Tricks)
    Learn Advanced MS-Access Programming with sample VBA Code.

All responses are based on Access 2003/2007