Unanswered: Ms Access vb Payroll Report

I'm trying to come up with a payroll system for my work place. I have created the report (payslip) but the problem am having is that, I have a two combo boxes having month and year. The user needs to select the period to which the payslips should printed like "January" and "2014". If the user has a loan and the loan is liquidated for a period of say 10 months, how do I code this so that if the employee starts to pay back the loan in say November, 2014 the November payslip should deduct the agreed monthly installment and display the netloan e.g installment (netloan) as 10,000.00 (490,000.00). On the subsequent months, the amount should be deducted accordingly as 10,000.00 (480,000.00), e.t.c. I would wish to have it compute automatically for all employees irrespective of the time they start paying the loan back. I have two tables 1.Employee_table having EmpID, FName, LName, 2. tblLoan having LoanID, totalLoan, monthlyInstallment, dteFirstInstallment.
    I have been stuck for the last two months and I found out about this forum. Kindly help me out.
    Last edited by lumbasic; 09-15-14 at 04:39. Reason: clarity

Ms Access Payslip based on Month combo select

I'm trying to come up with a payroll system for my work place. I have created the report (payslip) but the problem am having is that, I have a two combo boxes having month and year. The user needs to select the period to which the payslips should printed like "January" and "2014". If the user has a loan and the loan is liquidated for a period of say 10 months, how do I code this so that if the employee starts to pay back the loan in say November, 2014 the November payslip should deduct the agreed monthly installment and display the netloan e.g installment (netloan) as 10,000.00 (490,000.00). On the subsequent months, the amount should be deducted accordingly as 10,000.00 (480,000.00), e.t.c. I would wish to have it compute automatically for all employees irrespective of the time they start paying the loan back. I have two tables 1.Employee_table having EmpID, FName, LName, 2. tblLoan having LoanID, totalLoan, monthlyInstallment, dteFirstInstallment.
    I have been stuck for the last two months and I found out about this forum. Kindly help me out.

Provided Answers: 59
    ***threads merged***
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton