Unanswered: How to solve this problem? No VB file is listed anymore.

I’m using Microsoft office 2013. I create a new access file: MYFILE. A new table, TABLE1. Then I make a form over that: FORM1. Then I go to DATABASE TOOLS and then click “visual basic” to see the list of projects. But there is nothing there. I mean the names of forms are not even listed on the left pane.
    i have attached a picture of what i see.
    What can I do for this please?
    thank you very much
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vb_problem.jpg  
    I asked god to please give me everything to enjoy the life, God said: i gave you the life to enjoy everything.

Provided Answers: 14
    If you did not created any module or class module and if you did not created any VBA procedure in a form or report module, what do you expect to found there?
    Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndho View Post
    If you did not created any module or class module and if you did not created any VBA procedure in a form or report module, what do you expect to found there?
    thank you
    It used to work like this:
    I make the form name FORM1. Then I open it in design view. In the Create tab, I clicked “visual basic” and then a window would pop up to write the VBA codes. But now the problem is, that window does not come to write the module or VBA.
    Now I have done something. I to go form design view/ property sheet / event and then put the “on current” to [event procedure] and then click on the bottom at the right to see the window where I can write the VBA.
    It seems to me something has changed now or I am doing something wrong.
    I asked god to please give me everything to enjoy the life, God said: i gave you the life to enjoy everything.

Provided Answers: 19
    This an entirely different question from the one in your first post!

Occasionally, using Access 2007, I have gone into Form Design View and noticed that the View Code icon, under the Design Tab of the Ribbon, simply doesn't appear. I've never been able to figure out why, but closing the Form and re-opening in Design View always corrects the problem.

In Design View,when you go to Ribbon - Design Tab[/B] is the View Code icon visible and not 'grayed out?' Can you place a Control on the Form, then go to Properties - Events and create an event?

All this assumes that this is an MDB or ACCDB file. MDE or ACCDE files, of course, don't allow design changes, including VBA code.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007