1. Primary - p and Standby - s database are there in hadr mode Active - passive.
2. Primary runs all day without hadr connected. In night we connect the hadr and all the logs are replayed on standby. Than we disconnect hadr again.
3. PROBLEM : Table "mytab" of primary live db is incorrectly updated by user. as standby still have the old version of table "mytab" (as it lags behind primary by 1 day), we are planning to export the data from standby and loading it back on primary.
4. Is it possible TO EXPORT THE DATA OF TABLE "mytab" FROM STANDBY ?
5. Is it possible TO EXPORT THE DATA OF TABLE "mytab" FROM STANDBY when it is in RoS (Read on standby) mode (regestry DB2_HADR_ROS = ON) ?
6. If above 2 points is not feasible, any other wayout for this please ?
A Standby DB (ROS) can only be connected when it is "Active standby" (HADR Connected state),
But as soon as HADR is connected logs start applying and due to this data of problem table will also get corrupted (As Primary DB table was incorrectly updated) .
Now its no use to take export of that table from standby.
As far as HADR delayed replay is concerned, together with ROS capability it can be used on standby to export 'before' image of data from table.