Unanswered: Automatize Internet explorer using VBA

HI everybody!

I am trying to automatize my daily routine doing some vba code but I have some question.
    My idea is to create a code(I am working on it) to catch the e-mails in my outlook based on some conditions( I am using some filters).To open this e-mails, take the information( for example: name or last name or account nr), go online and do changes.
    I wanted to emphasize the fact that I am using an online system who generate data. For example I ask the system give me all information that you have for this account number.
    Before doing changes, for safety purpose, I have to run an report before I do changes and one after I finished doing changes.
    I am thinking to use vba excel for doing this but I donít know if this is the best alternative. But I donít know anything else besides vba, I mean other programming language.
    My idea is to this process in backstage so I can do something else on meantime.
    I would really appreciate if you give me a direction or suggestion.

Automatize Internet explorer using VBA

HI everybody!
    I am trying to automatize my daily routine doing some vba code but I have some question.
    My idea is to create a code(I am working on it) to catch the e-mails in my outlook based on some conditions( I am using some filters).To open this e-mails, take the information( for example: name or last name or account nr), go online and do changes.
    I wanted to emphasize the fact that I am using an online system who generate data. For example I ask the system give me all information that you have for this account number.
    Before doing changes, for safety purpose, I have to run an report before I do changes and one after I finished doing changes.
    I am thinking to use vba excel for doing this but I donít know if this is the best alternative. But I donít know anything else besides vba, I mean other programming language.
    My idea is to this process in backstage so I can do something else on meantime.
    I would really appreciate if you give me a direction or suggestion.